The following resources and links are provided to aid your family’s transition to Florida International University. Gathered from Orientation and several areas of campus, these resources contain specific information about the student college transition including various FIU departments/services, and other helpful materials.
- Parent Guide – The University Parent Guide is a print and online publication for parents and family members of FIU students. The guide is distributed twice annually at Orientation and during Parent & Family Day, and is full of helpful information.
- Parent Orientation Presentations – These presentations are taken directly from our Parent Orientation presenters. Refer to these for detailed information on specific procedures and services as well as tips for success at FIU.
- Presentations coming soon!
- Campus Living – Here you can find information on where your student can live, learn, and excel!
- Important Dates – This is a link to the registrar’s webpage so that the crucial academic dates for the next year can be viewed and written down. It is important for students to be aware of these deadlines.
- Campus Map – Looking for a campus location? Check out our interactive campus maps.
- FIU Health - Your gateway to contemporary and innovative world-class medical care.
- Common Contacts – Here we’ve provided you with a list of contact information for the most frequently used academic and students