Panther Parents Association
The Panther Parents Association is an organization that provides information and support to parents and family members of current FIU students. The Panther Parents Association allows for FIU parents to interact with one another and feel connected to the FIU family.
Why Should I Join?
The Panther Parents Association exists to:
- Enhance your involvement in your student’s collegiate experience!
- Keep parents informed about campus happenings and helpful information.
- Build community among current students and parents, faculty, staff, and friends of the University.
- Promote the active involvement of parents in the University’s growth and development.
- Increase awareness about FIU to the larger community.
- Provide you with great Member Benefits!